Everyday Employee Benefits Platform Relaunched
The Love2shop Business Services team is extremely pleased to announce the relaunch of our Everyday Employee Benefits platform, featuring a comprehensive suite of discount savings for employees at highly affordable rates for employers.
In an increasingly competitive job market Everyday Benefits is the ideal mechanism for mid-sized organisations in the public and private sector wanting to help employees stretch their salary further.
An enticing suite of staff discounts at affordable prices
With Everyday Benefits employers provide their employees a card to load their own funds onto at a 7.5% discount. They are then free to spend in 90+ high street stores. The card also opens up a world of additional discounts and spending opportunities for employees to enjoy, including:
- 4% discount on supermarket gift card loads – top up gift cards for Sainsbury’s or Tesco at a reduced rate.
- Love2shop Holidays – the Everyday Benefits Card provides access to a concierge holiday booking service.
- Up to 20% off the cost of gift cards – perfect for one-off larger purchases such as TV’s, gifts or furniture.
- Online spending – employees can purchase a virtual prepaid card and spend straight away on the websites of over 50 leading retailers.
- Reduced cost cinema tickets.
- Up to 50% off pre-booked entrance tickets for leading attractions. An exclusive range of reduced cost branded home appliances.
- Discounted eye care.
- Great deals on the latest mobile phones, tablets and accessories.
Chris Hartley, Director at Love2shop Business Services commented; “The new and improved Everyday Benefits proposition is ideally suited to any organisation with a growing workforce but limited resources with which to enhance their value proposition. Employers that wish to promote financial wellbeing amongst the workforce and assist employees to better budget their household expenses should definitely consider Everyday Benefits.
“Fast growing organisations are ideally placed to capitalise on the mass consumer appeal of Love2shop products, which have been combined with a vast range of additional money saving opportunities for cash-strapped employees into a single off-the-shelf discount portal.”
The Everyday Benefits platform comes complete with management reporting as standard, to assist employers in driving up take, and a suite of communications with which to launch the programme and drive engagement throughout the year.